Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] pic18f4520+visual basic application via udp

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakii

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every one!

I have problem with application written in visual basic language, i know this is not a good place....
On one side i have board with PIC 18f4520 and on the other side is PC with application written in visual basic. I can send data from application to PIC, but i can't send data from PIc to pc, i send it and i see it with wireshark, but my application doesn't detect it. I've checked program in PIC several times and everything works perfectly, I've written arp, icmp so when i ping my board everything goes without problem, when check arp cache there is my MAC address...I am using ethernet controller
ENC28J60, PC ipAddress is 192.168.1.11 , and PIC ipAddress is 192.168.1.10 (mask 255.255.255.0)
I would be very grateful if someone could give me advice or opinion. I've attached pictures from wireshark and visual basic application code..

sorry for my bad english... :)

Attachments

• Data from PC to PIC.jpg
    Data from PC to PIC.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Data from PIC to PC.jpg
    Data from PIC to PC.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Visual basic aplication.txt
    968 bytes · Views: 60

Status
Not open for further replies.