Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic mictocontrollers - usage in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ama1703

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Pic mictocontrollers

Hello,
Can please help me in how i can use the pic in proteus software from point 1 up to see the output of the pic, i want to know where i must or load the programe and which software is required and every things.

please help me

Basically have to load your .hex, as simple as that.

You don't need any additional software.

Good luck

The Proteus (ISIS) is a wonderful tool to see your program code .hex in work. If you are planning to use microchip MPLAB and C18 or C30 compiler, i bealive you can also see a emulated debugging window.

Latest versions of Proteus got almost all PIC devises including new ones. Also you can find almost all types on electronic components ( like potentiometers, capacitors, EEPROMs and so on). You can connect component to you pic devise and see them work.

ama1703 wrote
i want to know where i must or load the programe and which software is required and every things.\]

In proteus, on the menu, you will see 'Source' click on it and on the drop down menu, click Add/Remove source file. Attach your program and click build all.

Alternatively, you can double click the picmicro on your schematics, browse and select your program file ( .hex ) click OK and click play.

Status
Not open for further replies.