Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic microcontroller

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am a Bangladeshi. Brothers can help me? I am interested in making dead time pwm with mikrocpro for pic. It would be very helpful if someone could help me.

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 40
Telling the used a PIC type would be a first step towards useful problem discussion. Also, what's the pwm frequency and dead-time range? Many PIC have feautures for dead-time generation.

Telling the used a PIC type would be a first step towards useful problem discussion. Also, what's the pwm frequency and dead-time range? Many PIC have feautures for dead-time generation.
Interested in generating 50HZ frequency. With 16f676 or 16f73. And interested in changing duty cycle through adc.

Both are bad choices unless you want to do all of the work yourself. If you do then both have very limited program memory (1K words for the PIC16F676). They are also very old.
Look at something like the PIC18F26K83 which has a CWG module that does what you want.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'changing the duty cycle through ADC' but that MCU has an ADC module as well. It also has a lot more FLASH memory for your code (although the hardware will do pretty much all you want in terms of the critical dead band work).
There may well be other MCUs - this was just the first one I saw that had a suitable PWM configuration.
Susan

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back