Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronic Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
I have downloaded this pdf now.
If somebody need C/V convertor with such parameters:
High precision capacitance-to-voltage conversion
• Digital programming of analog signal path
• Read-out of electrically floating capacitances
• Output voltage proportional to supply voltage
• Power-on reset sensor overload detection
• Bandwidth up to 10 kHz
• Resolves down to 0.25e-18 F/sqrt(Hz) at 5 V,
go to http://www.xemics.com/docs/xe2000/xe2004_prodbrief.pdf