Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] pic 16f84 f serial programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thannara123

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sie i am new in pic programming ,i have lot of circuits to program and i did but i cant burn it becuase a problem erase at the time of varifing it sown failed at 0000h location
my serial port (DB9)is i pci /isa (externaly )

pls give any circuits to program by USB

or what is the reason
thanks
thannara123@gmail.com

Hi,
If you plan to continue developing using Microchip PIC line-up microcontrollers, then it would be best for you to buy a PICKit2 / PICKit3. I use a PICKit2, very good, can't say much about PICKit3.
**broken link removed**

You may try PICkit2 clone which is excellently working as many people are working with it. It is very easy to make one at a reasonable cost. You may have a look at these links given below which may be helpfull.

You may also try these links given below.
www.blueroomelectronics.com
www.united77.com/products.htm
www.icprog.com
www.lancos.com/prog.html
**broken link removed**

OR

Try google search with keywords "JDM programmer" for serial port programmer or Pickit2 clone" for USB programmer. You'll find ample designs on the net......... Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.