Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

photonic crystal slab lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sohrab_Tapar

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
photonic crystal transfer function

hi
i am simulating photonic crystal (PhC) slab lenses. the structure consists of a triangular lattice of cylindrical holes with radius r=0.4a in dielectric with permittivity e=12.96. in this PhC slab at frequency f=0.3, PhC exhibits negative effective index. These application of this type of PhC slabs as negative index lenses is investigated in lots of references.
one diagram (that i intend to obtain) is the transfer function of the PhC slab lens vesus Kx (transverse component of wave vector (transverse with respect to lateral interface of slab )). i don't know how should i calculate such a diagram).
i have attached a sample diagram from paper (influence of surface termination to the point imaging by a photonic crystal slab with negative refraction, applied physics letters, volume 85, number 19, (2004))

figure caption : transfer functions of photonic crystal slab (as an imaging system) for different surface terminations (dx represents surface termination)

thanks and regards
Sohrab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back