Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PhD. Thesis in Queensland university download rewuest

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamelian20

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All

I am working on my M.Sc project in the filed of control system design. for verifying my proposed methods i need a large scale plant model for simulation with its complete equation,parameters and steady state values. there is one complete model in PhD. thesis entitled: " Control of multi unit processing plants" By Yudi Samyudia. But the problem is i cant download it i found there is process plant model information called reactor/separation is introduced in it. please any one can download this thesis help me providing it.
address :

https://espace.library.uq.edu.au/view/UQ:219049

Regards.

Your University Library should be able to get you a loan of a copy.

Keith

usually university does have subscription to various papers such as IEEE and many others. u can get it from your university or from your professor.

regards,

You may contact the author

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back