Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

phd in wireless sensor networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.randa85

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i want to get phd .
i have topics which are:
*wireless sensor networks
*network management like QoS , security
*fpga (vhdl)
how can I put them together, i need ideas, advises and any thing that could help me
thank you very much for any help

hi,
you can think and work on Network on chip based work which combines all you need. Like error control and making some improvement in NOC using these techniques security,QOS and much ca implemented on FPGA and verify.

visit ieee website
you should know the recent advancement in this field and then you need to think about the improvement.But before that you need to find the problem associated with recent development.

thanks

hi,
you can think and work on Network on chip based work which combines all you need. Like error control and making some improvement in NOC using these techniques security,QOS and much ca implemented on FPGA and verify.

thank you very much for your answer and support

- - - Updated - - -

thank you very much for your answer and time

- - - Updated - - -

visit ieee website
you should know the recent advancement in this field and then you need to think about the improvement.But before that you need to find the problem associated with recent development.
thank you very much

Re: thanks

Better you can do your research on Mobile Sensor Networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back