Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

phase shifter for phased array antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabeel71

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to know how can i design a phase shifter myself which is cheap and efficent.i need it for electronic beam steering.

phase shifter and cheap
well i made my own project in of phase shift antenna in just 1 dollar by using the LC in parallel combination phase shifter but u have to do mathematical calculation for frequency u r using.

Can you send me the details of the design.Or just tell me a website from where i can get help.It would be a hige favour.

phase shifer design depends on frequncy which u r going to operate. It can be switched line, loaded line,etc. For phase shifter design u can refer www.microwaves101.com and Inder bahl Book for lumped element design.

Refer to John D.Kraus J.Marhefta. Antennas for all Application. third edition full mathmatical explanation is given and whole project was made easy by this book.
Also THE ARRL Antenna Handbook: best book for antenna and application.

hybrids are usually used for phased shifting

Added after 19 minutes:

but they are costly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back