Not open for further replies.

cupoftea

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Sorry, within the last 2 years there was a thread on here about how to make a PSFB controller with discrete components.(ie to do the phase shift) ....but i cant find it..(i have searched) . May i please ask does anyone know where it is?

The post i believe, from research , is by Easy Peasy and is sometime during the month or two prior to 1 May 2022.
...it shows how to do PSFB controller discretely.
Though i shoulnt be so lazy, i will start to make a variable delay by using a ramp into a comparator, and then a varying voltage to make it trip any time between 0 and T/2........the voltage will be from the error amplifier.....so 0 volts, gives zero delay, and then we have max duty and max power throughput....5v (say) will give delay of T/2...and zero power throughput....there are plenty of complimentary (hi/lo side) fet drivers to drive each leg, in accordance with the said delay.

Though i dont know quite why to bother...since "standard" PSFB surely cannot be of any use for a SMPS of output 1kW+ and 5kV+(?)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…