Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Phase Shift 10 degree ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sec

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every body,
I would like to create an analog latch and I got few questions. This device would act as an normal latch but instead of 0 or 5V output, it would be variating from 0 to 8V dependently of the input signal. I think about a delay and then a comparator(sin, delay) to active the latch, when the sin come lower then the delay it latch. And (delay, 0V) to be the reference at the latch. Is it a possible circuit ? And is a 10 degree phase shift possible to be create ?

Device like analog latch does not exist. You should think about sample and hold circuit.

sorry but I can't see the attachment. About the sample an hold circuit, do you have schema too show me ?

MikeR, can you upload the whole chapter on active filters from that Russian book? It can be in djvu format.

I suppose you need to detect signal maximums , then you can also use opamp based peak detector instead of delay circuit. When comparator (comparing input signal with peak detector output) will change sign - store the peak detector's output in sample and hold circuit then reset the peak detector's capacitor charge by analog switch.
S/H can be found as separate chip i guess or can be made of discrete components .

sec,
your idea of analog latch seems to me like a dead end of something you are trying to make. It will be better if you explain what you want to acheive.

wow, thank you. exactly what I'm looking for. I was rushing to create a peak detector.

can you help me, I want to create a valley detector, is there any circuit schema ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back