Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pg diploma in vlsi design

Status
Not open for further replies.

varma_vlsi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i read previous quiries and suggetions. is really only few guys getting jobs in vlsi design after they completed diploma course infrom institutions. i am intresting to join course in electronics i.e vlsi design . please tell me some of good institutes in india which offers vlsi design& economical ones .[/b]

You can go for CDAC PUNE, though it is difficult to get selected for PUNE branch. I am also not sure about current campus selection there.

my sincere suggestion doing MTECH IN VLSI IS GUD OTHERWISE DOING IN CDAC VLSI IS GUD DONT PREFER ANY INSTITUTE

hi !
how abt VEDA IIT. They offer MS in VLSI and dat is for 2 yrs. is worth doing? plz suggest me..........

regards
deepu

Its good to get selected in ACTS CDAC for PG Diploma in VLSI. For further info about course and selection process log on acts.cdac.in

Placement over here is nearly 100%, depends on students performance.
To get selected in CDAC you need to be perfect in Digital Design, and basics of CMOS.

deepu_s_s said:
hi !
how abt VEDA IIT. They offer MS in VLSI and dat is for 2 yrs. is worth doing? plz suggest me..........

regards
deepu
i think they have called for applications today for the written test interview and all.
it's a good institute,but consider one suggestion if u r doing for 2 years and if u r based in india why not take up ur masters in VLSI

Status
Not open for further replies.