Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PG diploma in VLSI design in banglaore,india

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronics_kumar

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
m tech vlsi resume

i heard some of the institutes are running " PG diploma in VLSI design " ..whether it is worthy?..i mean whether that PG diploma degree leads to placement ...

answer my question...i am despartely looking for that...

top vlsi diploma institutes

dear friend, the openings in vlsi field for freshers are very limited, if the institute give some assurance of conducting campus then only you should this course. MTech is a better option

vlsi openings in india

tasnif ur rehman said:
dear friend, the openings in vlsi field for freshers are very limited, if the institute give some assurance of conducting campus then only you should this course. MTech is a better option

dear tasnif ur rehman,
already i completed my M.E (applied electronics) with 5 subjects about VLSI and i did my project in VHDL.....

top 10 college fo mtech vlsi

got good background in subject then must apply directly to companies man,waiting fo rwhat these damn replys even if you want to go for this course go for sandeepani ,ban'lore a better best option for you

vlsi design pg in india

Hunt a job then do your course if its worth

is vlsi is better

u just try to post resume in nakuri and some consulting companies. they will help u more to find jobs.
mean time find some good training institute with very good tools .
then u can study.
if any institute having powerfull eda tools . then they will charge u more.
so consisder that problem also

whether m tech in vlsi design is good

hi how are you? whatz up? have you joined any course ?

diploma in vlsi design

hi kumar.
completing pg degree & joining some course is good.but the fee for such course is too much espeacially in b'lore.i.e 75k for sandeepani school of vlsi design.
better go for jobs....
pandit

pg diploma in vlsi+top

better to go for MTEch ..i had done this course from b'lore but luckly got gob in vlsi field but all my friends are working in other field so out of 60 students about 5 are working in vlsi field now ..so choice is yours

Added after 3 minutes:

hay man you had loots of points can you donate some....joking bye

pg diploma in electronics in india

deb_mallik said:
better to go for MTEch ..i had done this course from b'lore but luckly got gob in vlsi field but all my friends are working in other field so out of 60 students about 5 are working in vlsi field now ..so choice is yours

my friend ....i already completed my M.E applied electronics..then what to do..

Added after 3 minutes:

hay man you had loots of points can you donate some....joking bye

pg diploma in vlsi design

if uwant a good career in vlsi ,its better to go for mtech from a reputed college, as many institutions are coming up with a course just to cash on the current trend. for vlsi u need a experienced faculties with atleast of 2 yrs real time experience.

but that is not happening, instead they are just making some targets to earn money and implementing the course. ex UNITED TECHNOLOGIES.

i advice to anybody is to drop the idea of joining this institute.

VEDA IIT in hyd is good.

pg diploma in vlsi design in hyderabad

IF anyone good exposure in VLSI Ur instutite located in chennai looking for M.S students.
If anyone wanna join M.S in #1 college in TamilNadu pm me with Ur resume.

regards
aravind

Status
Not open for further replies.