Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCIE on Altera FPGAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhada

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I wonder if anyone has worked on a PCIe implementation on Cyclone IV deices? I am in the process of starting a new project and would like to speed up the construction of the design by working with people who already worked in the field and have previously done this.

Thanks in advance,
Farhad Abdolian

You might want to check out the Altera DE4 at www(dot)terasic(dot)com. They already have a PCIe reference design for the development kit.

you can also try checking out the new C4GFP dev kit, as well as the Arria 2 kit, A2GX150. :D

farhada
Did you get any further working on your project with PCIe?
I have an Altera Cyclone IVGX Dev Board. I need to implement an image processing algorithm on it.
But, the first step is to transfer bit map to the board through the PCIe interface on the bnoard and store it in the SRAM.

Can you help me in this regards.
I posted a new thread also for this https://www.edaboard.com/threads/266064/

Hi,
No, I gave up PCIe and went for USB 3 instead, still struggling with the code for the Cypress device to increase the bandwith to an acceptable level.
BR,
Farhad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back