Not open for further replies.

se3

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
I just installed a PDK. When I generated the layout, I only got blank box without being able to see the layer. If I prese Ctrl-F, "pcellEvalFailed" label are shown.
I found that one of the problem source is that the correspondent layout.cdb points to wrong directory; the warning when I open the layout is:
===
*WARNING* Pcell evaluation for HL90LP/NCH/layout has the following error(s):
*WARNING* ("load" 2 t nil ("*Error* load: can't access file" "/sw/LIB/CLib/TECH_013/ILFILES/PCELL/SOURCE/variables.il"))
*WARNING* Error kept in "errorDesc" property of the label "pcellEvalFailed" on layer/purpose "marker/error" in the submaster.
*WARNING* Pcell evaluation for HL90LP/SND3/layout has the following error(s):
*WARNING* ("load" 3 t nil ("*Error* load: can't access file" "/library/dc5mstyphoon/LAY/OPUS_ENV/PCELL/SOURCE/variables.il"))
*WARNING* Error kept in "errorDesc" property of the label "pcellEvalFailed" on layer/purpose "marker/error" in the submaster.
===

the target folder (.../PCELL/SOURCE/variables.il) can be seen when I open layout.cdb of the cells using binary viewer. Actually, although I do not have the pointed folder, I do have "SOURCE/variables.il, but I do not know how to edit the pointing line insides layout.cdb.

If you have experience on such problem, please share knowledge to me.

Kind Regards

You should never edit the *.cdb files. Better install the correct path(s) in your C@dence environment. For good portability, define all paths in relation to $CDS_INST_DIR .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…