Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB reverse-engineering professionals required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmania

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for pcb reverse-engineering professionals in order to extract multi-layer pcbs' schematic from the pcb itself.

Anyone/companies can contact to me via pm!

Can you specify the application on this pcb?

Does the pcb contains protected programmable devices or/and custom made components?

How many layers?

How many components?

Dimensions of the board?

we have a few PCBs from 2-4-6 layers with no special (programmable) components..

anyone/company interested will get more details..

One of the guys here at work has had a little bit of experience with that kind of thing.
He was interested but said he might be too buisy at the moment. What kind of time frame are you talking about?

maui

He have experience in extracting a circuit from a PCB, and even from a LSI...

For PCB we can get the schematic only, I would not include the parts detail anymore becuase its the most difficult part.

We use destructive method, we etch the board per layer then we take picture of each layers...

Do you want me to help you?

Many companies in my aera provide such services, very quickly and accurate. But I always doubt about the legality of such services.

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back