Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB layout file for si analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

baisakhiya

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am learning hyperlynx tools for si/EMI analysis.I have gone through the tutorial given with this package.I have also done few sample exercise given with this.Now i want to use this tool on some real life PCB layout file.If some body can provide me the PCB layout file or .hyp file of the PCB board along with the results for this purpose.

thanx a lot

Search in www.xilinx.com u can get evaluation boards which includes the layout database and SI information.

Using Hyperlynx results to generate timing budget

Dear Venkat,

Have you come accross any tool which can read data from Hyperlynx and show me the actual timing diagram? The problem is that Hyperlynx deals only with SI and not with timing budget ( Please correct me if I am wrong. I am just learning about high-speed designing). Or is there a method to convert results from Hyperlynx ( like rise time , fall time etc.) into a correct timing budget?

Regards

ak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back