Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] PC problem - t is displaying nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashugtiwari

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PC problem

Hi All,
This is not electronic question exactly, but can somebody tell me the solution for PC repair. Actually, my PC is switching on and monitor is working fine OK, but it is displaying nothing, even hard disk and DVD drive is also fine, even it sewems that it is not booting up. Before problem started, the display was coming distorted, but when i tested monitor on other PC its fine. can somebopdy tell me the solution.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashutosh Tiwari

Re: PC problem

Hi, you can open the RAMfrom the slot, rub it well witha rubber, and insert back once again. You can try to change the slot for RAM too. Most probably it will be enough.

Re: PC problem

Hi; This is problem happend to me many times; there r 2 posibilities:
1. The RAM ship is not clean
sol: clean it by a dry cloth.
2. The processor doesn't get sufficient conditioning
sol: tide up the cpu fan on the cpu and if the processor is dry put some cooler on it.

try the first it works it's alright if not try the other. one of them should get the problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back