Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC Parallel Port Pulse Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazellan79

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
parallel port signal generator

I am looking for a design and software for a PC Parallel Port driven Pulse Generator. Does anyone know of a design on the web?

Mazellan79

parallel port pulse generator

I did not come across something like you said. But I don't think it will be too difficult to write one as long as your pulse generator requirement is not very high. I will stay with the DOS/Win98 type environment. Use the borland C with the timer to talk to the parallel port. It will be very easy to do. The only difficult part is the resolution will be very low and It will not be a high performance system.

Good luck.

paralel port pulse generator

I tried to design this in delphi and I noticed that you can get a pulse every 100ms with 1ms accurancy.Maybe you can do better in dos or using those hi-speed timer dll-s.

Alex

parallel port signal gen

Hi,

Try TvicPort libraries which provide a direct access to hardware.

**broken link removed**

Bye.

pulse generator pc

someone got a c***k for this interesting prog?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back