Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pc control weight - separation belt conveyor system

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayode

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need to design and construct a pc control weight separation belt conveyor system as a university final year student mini project. the project is all about a belt conveyor system that can detect/measure the weight of a load without stopping the conveyor and must be controlled by a remote pc.At thesame time it must be able to pass the required load and rejects any other. i know i'll need two stepper motors,a conveyor belt, a weight sensor . i need your help to in getting this project done. what other components i'll need and what is involved in getting it done.

hmm..why do u need 2 steppers? anyway, if its for ur fyp..i think a dc motor coupled wif a few gears would be enuff..and a motor driver to control the motor..oh, are u planning to use an mcu or plc? my suggestion is that u build a scaled down conveyor system..that way, cost could be way much reduced..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back