Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Output Voltage Problem UC3825

Status
Not open for further replies.

fethiyeli

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have full bridge circuit that is supposed to have 370VDC output but i am getting about between 120VDC and 200VDC. I did everything but nothing changed. Here are the output and Psim file.

Full - Bridge with LT1001.jpg

Full - Bridge with LT1001 2.jpg

Attachments

• Full - Bridge with LT1001.rar
    55.7 KB · Views: 54

I have tried Pspice lots of time but it always gave me an error. Pspice is really annoying software. I connected all components but it always says that unmodelled connected pin etc, even unconnected optocoupler base pin and UC3825's Rt and Ct pins. Another one, psim is really nice but when i need to have 370VDC output, simulation gives me between 120VDC and 200VDC. I am an electrical engineer but i cannot design any f.king sh.t. I've been always reading textbooks but they gave me nothing i think. I dont know how to design feedback network with optocoupler and TL431 since i need isolation and i calculate output choke and capacitor but psim gives me really different waveforms than i expect. Sorry for bad words. I think i will able to understand feedback network and other s.its when i am 50 yo. Now i am 25 yo =)

Status
Not open for further replies.