Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Outage probability simulation in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashkan_d29

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I want to know that what is the idea to simulate the outage probability in the Matlab?
for example, when we want to simulate BER in Matlab we send bits over a channel and then calculate the number of errors and the BER probability. Now, what is the method for outage probability?

Ashkhan, be careful multi-posting will get you a warning. Maybe you did not know that before.

Besides, questions on the same topic should be in the same post, it is easier to follow what has been answered and what hasn't.

Any way, visit the following links with regard to your questions,

http://www.wirelesscommunication.nl/reference/chaptr04/outage/outage.htm

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Found them by googling

Thank you for notifying me. The only link that was likely to help was the third, but I had already seen that. There is a link in the pdf, but you can not access it. If you be able to get it for me, my problem is solved, because I need only a sample m-file

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.