Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcad Capture Schematic Symbol help

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisal_nq

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i have been working on a project in which we are using ddr3 RAM, and i found schematic online in which ddr3 has been interfaced. In the schematic a symbol named 'TEE' is used but i cant find any help regarding this symbol online. it is used on the address bus.
my question is does anyone know about it and if its an essential part of the design. i have attached an image of schematic. thanks
DDR3_Address_bus.png

Are you talking about the pink color round mark? It is the DRC mark which gets created during the DRC check. Run DRC check once again by clearing an option which appears in a check box.

@hobbyckts how can i access the DRC rule that is being violated. i know its a basic option but i am a newbie so know very little

Actually, I believe those pink dots are line junctions. Look at the rest of the schematic and verify that assumption. The junctions dots on a line (where there is no junction) are sometimes caused by moving a wired part and the line running back on itself. Other than the annoyance, the line is still connected. DRC errors are green "doughnuts", at least on my version of Capture.

If it is a junction mark, then open the page and then press key "J" and place the cursor and click on each mark so that the placed junction point will get cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back