Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Openings in MNC in digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun_ray

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anybody interested to work as a Design or Verification or back end engineer in Digital in a MNC in Bhubaneswar may contact here. Candidate should be strong in this domain.

Regards

Anybody interested to work as a Design or Verification or back end engineer in Digital in a MNC in Bhubaneswar may contact here. Candidate should be strong in this domain.

Regards

i am interested ...
to whom should i contact:
kindly give contact details.

- - - Updated - - -

i am interested ...
to whom should i contact:
kindly give contact details

Hi i am looking for ASIC Verification job with 4month experience .Currently working for Latest Test Bench Methodology (UVM).I hope reply from you and my email contact is kadarshankumar@gmail.com
With Regards
DARSHAN KUMAR

How many yrs of experience do you have and what do you work in?

I am M.Tech in Vlsi Design and Embedded System 2012 passed out .I am doing verification of AMBA3 APB and AHB Protocol BUS using UVM.I have 4 Month Experience..

Hi lalitgohate14

How many yrs of experience do you have and what do you work in?

Regards

I am interested. I have made very more cores and testbenches(I am working more than 5 years)
I am looking telework.

Are you working in VLSI Companies? Which field do you work inside VLSI? Can you please send your resume by attachment in edaboard?

I have two and half years experience at Backend. I am working at the design service company.
I have experience at deep sub micron .
Gate counts are 3-5 Million. And some high seed interface like RGMII or DDR.
65nm * 3
40nm * 2
28nm * 2
My mailbox: tmvv2001@gmail.com

The openings are not for back end

hi, i have 1 year experience in IP development using Verilog & Verification of SoC. i had develop an SPI ip & Verifies UART IP using UVM, I had worked on AMBA APB & AHB verification.
I have A experience of SoC post silicon validation as well. If U have any openings , i cud be the best option for u, kindly consider me for the opening.
Regards
Lalit Gohate.

Hi Sir
I am Prabhakar R Neelawani, very interested to make a good career with your esteemed organization .My Details are as given below

M.Tech in VLSI Design

VLSI Domain Skills

HDLs: Verilog and VHDL
HVL: System Verilog
Verification Methodologies: Coverage Driven Verification Assertion Based Verification
EDA Tools: Modelsim, Questasim , Xilinx ISE, Cadence Virtuoso (Schematic/Layout Editor) and Micro Wind
Domain: ASIC/FPGA Design Flow, Digital Design methodologies
Knowledge: RTL Coding, FSM based design, Simulation,
Code Coverage, Functional Coverage, Synthesis,
Static Timing Analysis,

--
With regards

Prabhakar R.Neelawani
+919972691805
prabhu.atec@gmail.com
Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.