Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

opearting a robot from 8870 output

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshay15

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i m trying to operate the robot via atmega16 micro controller from the output of 8870 .. my 8870 is working fine ,deocoding all tones .. but the output voltage is quite low ,its about 1.72v .. and when i feed this voltage to atmega 16 then it detects it as low signal .. suggest some solution ,, as far as i know the output of 8870 must be arnd 5v ..i have rechecked my circuit and it seems fine ..

my 8870 is working fine ,deocoding all tones .. but the output voltage is quite low ,its about 1.72v .. and when i feed this voltage to atmega 16 then it detects it as low signal .. suggest some solution ,, as far as i know the output of 8870 must be arnd 5v ..i have rechecked my circuit and it seems fine ..

bro, first of all simply check (before connecting the outputs of the 8870/9170 to the controller) the output voltages at the pins,,
are the pins giving the same nearly 1.72 or something voltage
or
they are giving 5V and 0 volt (according to the input given)?

Status
Not open for further replies.