Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Op-amp output resistance measurement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junus2012

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends

So far you have told how to simulate the output Impedance of the operational amplifier (After long discussion :)) , and As you know I am in the phase of the measurement . I attached you this method of measuring the output resistance and I would like to hear your suggestions and opinions too

Regards

If I remeber right, you have been previously discussing open loop output impednace of an OTA, which is a somewhat different problem.

Anyway, the present measurement circuit looks straightforward. Any questions or problems related to it?

Ok FvM

I just wanted to confirm with you expert guys :), I would consider your reply as a confirmation to use this setup

Thank you very much

If I remeber right, you have been previously discussing open loop output impednace of an OTA, which is a somewhat different problem.

Anyway, the present measurement circuit looks straightforward. Any questions or problems related to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back