Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

On Chip Variation Analysis in Nanotime

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaval4987

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does any one know whether we can do on chip variation analysis in NanoTime?

If yes, then can anyone guide me?

Hi dhaval,

Yes you can perform variation analysis in nanotime though a bit differently.....

mention specific lib for min/max technology and min/max_clk technology commands...This performs a more conservative analysis similar to OCV

cheers,

I am not sure if I quite understood your reply. So you mean to say that I need 2 or more technology libraries? how do i characterize for process variations? Also do i just need only 2 commands (min and max commands)?

Also, and does it perform monte carlo for analysis or this process variation? or just some mathematical analysis?

yes dhaval, u need 2 technology files..if you may, please refer to nanotime ug it will give you better understanding of this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back