Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Offering a cheap PCB assembly service (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecoldfact

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello there!
I am a freelance electronics engineer
I'm offering my services to anyone that would like it.
Im trying to build up a good customer base and relationships
as well as good networking with people who have a passion
for electronics. From hobbyist, to inventors, to new product designers,
I would love to help.
I work from my
own studio.
I can do :-
surface mount and through hole
conformal coating
and loom and cable assembly
I also try to other services
just ask or PM for any info

Thanks

Are you able to manufacture PCBs as well?

Shame. Because that is one thing I've been scouring the internet for. Most of them expect you to buy PCBs in their hundreds, not a 10 of and charge thousands of pounds for the privilege. There needs to be someone on the market who does simple hobbist PCB service on their CNC router or something.

If you do, keep us posted. :)

Making decent PCBs requires quite an investment. I don't want to hijack this thread but if you are looking for cheap PCBs for hobbyists in the UK try www.jackaltac.com/ I haven't used them but they are part of PCB-Pool who I have used for many years.

Keith

I have the ability to make PCB's, but I dont feel confident in their standard compared to those you can get through a proper manufacture if the demand was there I would give it a go. I have to admit I thought there would be more hobbiest PCB manufacturers. I know my skills I advertised are professional and if I made PCB's I have the ability to offer a full turn key solution, I guess I either need a partner, or a guinea pig who doesnt mind being the guinea pig, as its only been me who uses my PCB's

You could just buy the PCBs in so you can offer a complete service.

Keith

I need to make a PCB shortly (next month or so), I could be a guinea pig? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back