Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Off the shelf fish shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDunross

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
h**p://www.electro-fisher.com/electrofisher_instructions.html

Can anyone convert this instruction to english for me???

Is this for real?? Does it make electronic sense???

I work for the Government of Alberta Canada and we have an alternate application for this possibly, Please advise. Assisitance appreciated.

Smart Arse -- Off the shelf fish is a fish that comes off the shelf by itself, without any assistance. (just kidding) They need shocking because if not, they will go further and get stuck in the turbines of the dam and die. We want to deter them.

i went to the link and at the top of the page you can select the language, and english is one of the options
just click on the first (english) banner

Yes, thanks, but it still doesnt make sense to me. I can read english. Just not electrospeak

Hi,
It looks like the manual is a bit easier to follow, but I didn't have too tough of a time deciphering the English page. Do you have some specific questions? That way it would be easier to help you.
(lol, but I'm not sure about helping a govt. of Alberta employee - seems to me govt. jobs are given to friends and relatives of those working in the govt. Yea, ok, I'm bitter about my employment history in Canada. lol)
Anyway, if you have some questions about the elctro-speak, I'll try and help you.
Regards,
Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back