Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OFDM simulation help in simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

gahtayer

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ofdm simulation simulink

is there anyone to explain where my error is ? I am sending 5112 bits but I am getting 2520 error bits where are the errors? How can ı reduce this error bits? where is my fault?
Could anyone help me?

Hi!

Could you explain what the block subsystem is doing? Why you are not doing any reverse procedure at receiver side for block subsystem?

gahtayer said:
is there anyone to explain where my error is ? I am sending 5112 bits but I am getting 2520 error bits where are the errors? How can ı reduce this error bits? where is my fault?
Could anyone help me?

WE cant help you unless we know what you have put under the subsystems that you have used in the model. It would have been easier on us had you uploaded the model so that we could correct it and upload it back.

Presuming your model is correct and STILL you are having an error (especially @ 50%), I suggest you to use an 'align signals' block from the Communications Blockset, before the Error Rate Calculation block. Remember to keep the correlation period to atleast 5112

If the BER remains the same, you have MOST CERTAINLY implemented the OFDM modem incorrectly!

TC and Happing learning!

communications engineer
:arrow:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:arrow: groups.yahoo.com/group/telecom_research :!:

Actually I want to obtain a good BER result. But I couldnt obtain a good BER result and I also want to implement and show a OFDM frequency spectrum signal. and i want to obtain a time domain signal.I must obtain the results like the last two attachment (freq and time )But I cant , I am showing all subsystem block please help me this is my bechalor Thesis I want to graduate !!!

these are some parameters about this simulation what are drawbacs Could you tell me ?

nsubcarriers=1704;
outputrows=2048; %IFFT/zeropad and IFFT/UEselector
selectorelements1=[1:852 1705:2048 853:1704]; %IFFT/UEselector
selectorelements2=[1:852 1197:2048]; %FFT/UEselector
numbitsperinteger=4; %QAMmapping/bit to integer converter
mnumber=16; %QAMmapping/rectangular QAM
buffersize=6816;
interrow=96; % Interleaver/ matrix interleaver
intercolumn=71; % Interleaver/ matrix interleaver
bitsperblock=5112; % Bernoulli block

I uploaded my simulink model I am using 2k mode dvb-t ,ofdm simulation

Please help me I want to implement this this is important for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back