Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ofdm modulation system

Status
Not open for further replies.

preethi19

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
https://www.ijera.com/papers/Vol3_issue1/KZ3120092014.pdf........ from the introduction in this link i understand that ofdm carrier is generated by modulating a complex waveform with original data and this resulting waveform is the ofdm subcarriers and these sub carriers r bundled by ifft to obtain the ofdm signal... (correct me if i'm wrong).... i wish to generate just the complex waveform in matlab and take the ifft of it.... So since its orthogonal i understand i should generate the complex signal with a sinc pulse becoz i need rectangular shaped subcarriers ( subcarriers that r not modulated by original data)... i need 16 complex waveforms (subcarriers) that r orthogonal to each other... how to generate it in matlab becoz if i see generation of complex waveform i cant see the sinc pulse property.... pls help me and wen i take the ifft and get the time domain of the 16 subcarriers i should get a rectangular pulse waveform right??? sorry if i'm wrong but little confused..

Status
Not open for further replies.