Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OFDM and the problem of reducing PAPRby ACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

yinyang87

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone
im new here and im from vietnam and im doing my thesis on OFDM and reduce PAPR by ACE method. And I have to do the matlab code for simulating OFDM system and matlab code for reducing PAPR

But i get stuck

1. ACE is active constellation extensions, the idea behind ACE is that we can move the constellation points so that the high peak of the signal in time-domain will be canceled. But... how? I cannot imagine how can the action of extending the constellation points can cancel out high peak that cause high PAPR?

Extending signal points in signal constellation is actually in frequency domain. So, when you extend the signal points smartly, you will reduce the high PAPR of the OFDM symbols in time domain.

do u have some source or tutorials related?
post it pls

you can search the Internet for "PAR Reduction in OFDM via Active Constellation Extension" of Brian Scott Krongold and Douglas L. Jones

Link: **broken link removed**

hi to all,
i am doing project on MIMO SFBC CI OFDM. please will you say how to implement receiver part in MATLAB or will you send MATLAB code.
please will you forward any matlab code related to this. At least will you send steps for implementing this.
thank you very much in advance.
Regards
srinivas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back