Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Observing multiple loop points in Cadence ADE Spectre stb analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

danvilla

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When running stb analysis, I would like to see the bode response not just for the entire loop but for some intermediate nodes to figure out how much gain/phase each stage in the loop is giving me. I have not been able to find how to do this in Cadence ADE.

for checking the intermediate gain & phase plots you can run ac analysis using 3 amp structure or using the res bias.

Here you need to ensure that the loop bias is maintained properly.

In 3 amp structure, 1 amp is used for bias other for load and the other will be tested

When running stb analysis, I would like to see the bode response not just for the entire loop but for some intermediate nodes to figure out how much gain/phase each stage in the loop is giving me. I have not been able to find how to do this in Cadence ADE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back