Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

number plate recognition papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

surya_pulipati

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hindi character recognition-papers

hello,
i need following papers for my work.if anyone help me?
1.A new technique for number plate recognition
Source: Proceedings of the SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering 4556, (2001) : 166-71 Journal Code: Proc. SPIE - Int. Soc. Opt. Eng. (USA)Additional Info: SPIE-Int. Soc. Opt. Eng

2. License plate recognition system
Source: Proceedings of the SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE-Int. Soc. Opt. Eng)3460, (1998) : 14-24

3. Vehicle number plate location for character recognition
Author: He, M.G.; Harvey, A.L.; Vinay, T. In: ACCV '95. Second Asian Conference on Computer Vision. Proceedings; Singapore : Nanyang Technol. Univ, 1995, 3 vol. (xxxii+548+811+839) p. (I/425-8 vol.1) Doc. Type: Conference Paper

4.Car number plate detection with edge image improvement
Source: In: Boashash, B. Harle, N. Zoubir, A.A. ; Fourth International Symposium on Signal Processing and its Applications. ISSPA 96. Proceedings Main Symposium; Brisbane, Qld., Australia : Queensland Univ. Technol, 1996, 2 vol. xiv+895 p. (597-600 vol.2) Part No: vol.2

5.A method to extract vehicle number plates by applying signal processing techniques
Author: Byoung Tae Chun; Ho Sub Yoon Source: Journal of the Korean Institute of Telematics and Electronics 30B, no. 7, (July 1993) : 92-101 Doc. Type: Journal Paper

Hi surya_pulipati

Can you say something about the number plate recognition.
What is it about?

Thank you!
dora

hi,
for traffic control or detect stolen vehicles on high ways one can use LPR system.a video camera will be used there to capture image of car and then number plate is extracted and recognised.then by comparing with central database ,we can detect stolen vehicles.

Hi there!
My project is about number plate recognition, but i don't have any papers on this problem. So if anyone have the papers on this problem please share with me!
Thanks a lot!
Regards,nhutdtvt

Hi

you can use Matlab for design and after finishing your design and testing it , you can export it to VHDL, Verilog or TI DSP.
there some toolboxes within Matlab for exporting your code for HDL , embedded C or DSP assembly

on the other hand i need to ask about the camera type that can work in all weather conditions "daylight, daarkness, FOG and even when the vehicle lights are directed to camera."

Salam
Hossam Alzomor

alzomor said:
Hi
you can use Matlab for design and after finishing your design and testing it , you can export it to VHDL, Verilog or TI DSP.
there some toolboxes within Matlab for exporting your code for HDL , embedded C or DSP assembly
on the other hand i need to ask about the camera type that can work in all weather conditions "daylight, daarkness, FOG and even when the vehicle lights are directed to camera."Salam. Hossam Alzomor
He would have already done what you have said. Coz the last post is 4years old from now. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back