Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nortel Optio 11c call forward external

Status
Not open for further replies.

marchk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
call forward external nortel

Hi there, is anyone can tell me how to change the paramenters to activate the captioned feature for one existing extension. Currently we have one is working fine but I try to change the LD 11 to make another one and I do compare these two phones by LD 20 with TYPE: tnb they are excitely same. So don't know why it doesn't work. Thanks.

nortel external forward

Make sure to add class CFXA to the DN you want to be able to forward externally.

Also make sure your CFW is at least 11 digits, I usually set it up to 16 to be able to international cell phones

Hi jefernandez,

Thanks for the reply ... I do check CFXA and NCOS as well. Two phones are no difference, but one is working and the other is not. Any other advices?

Thanks,
Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back