Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Help with ATV 312 inverter, can't drive motor with 4...20 mA external reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsolt1

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,
I tried to setup an ATV312 inverter to drive a 3ph ac induction motor with 4-20 mA reference on AI3 input . The trouble is that the inverter does not take in account the signal from AI3, it drives the motor only taking account of the internal reference . For some reason can't program it properly

"Taking the internal reference" means you didn't yet manage to set the control source accordingly. A problem of reading and understanding the manual.

- - - Updated - - -

Like most VFD, ATV312 has local/remote switching on the panel. Analog input AI1 is default control source in remote mode.

yep , something with setup. The setup is pretty basic , i also found a manual with 10 step's indicating how to setup remote/local mode . Maybe the drive has something ...
I also can't enter all access levels to gain access to all settings ,... eventually a factory reset

Last edited:

problem found , settings where ok . I found polarity reversed at AI3 so acually ref was 0.00 :) hihi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back