Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Non-technical question for Renesas Synergy about updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachp

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
So, I got the starter kit for the new Renesas Synergy S7 and I've been messing around with it for awhile. Overall it's been okay even though I've had some questions. But, I was working through the application note for GUIX and the application note is now out of date with the updates that either GUIX or Renesas has made, I'm not sure. This is not my question. My question is for someone more intimately familiar with Renesas - if I develop a product based on this platform and there is an update, how will they make sure it doesn't break a current application? And, if they're guaranteeing their software, how do they fulfill this guarantee? By coming in and updating my software for me? Paying for any product I've shipped that doesn't work?

Inquiring minds would like to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back