Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nokia 6210 does not respond to text mode (AT Command)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldinlapinig

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
nokia do not respond to at

hi all,

i'm using pic16f628a to control nokia 6210... but the phone does not respond to AT command. I did a test using my PC and an FBUS interface and it's really showing that it does not respond to the AT Commands that im sending to it like: AT or AT+CMGF=1... What could be possibly wrong?

please see the following to see the circuit of the fbus that i used. thanx.

nokia text mode

i used a port sniffer to monitor the data activity in the PC Com port as it tries to access the phone (nokia 6210). I used the Oxygen Phone Manager to handle the communication. The data showed that at first, oxygen phone manager is trying to send a series of AT Commands to communicate with the phone without getting any response then it switched to PDU mode to access it and was successful... I wanted to communicate to the phone using AT Command. Can somebody help me with this please. thank u in advance.

Have a nice day!

aldin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back