Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

no PSpice Template for Hierarchical block

Status
Not open for further replies.

matloob

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pspice hierarchical block

I am using ORCAD software. I am having a problem when using the Hierarchical Block for VHDL Implementation. Once I start the simulation an error message tells me that there is no PSpice Template for "Block Reference", ignoring. :cry:

If anyone knows anything about it please let me know.

no pspice template for

I am having a problem when using the Hierarchical Block for VHDL Implementation. Once I start the simulation an error message tells me that there is no PSpice Template for "Block Reference", ignoring.

Pspice cannot simulate VHDL Hierarchical blocks. If you are doing digital with Orcad
you have to simulate with Cadence LDV, (now called Cadence IUS). Basically you cannot do mix simulation of VHDL and Pspice. Only simulate VHDL with the above mentioned tools or spice with pspice.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back