Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

No effect of duty cycle variation in boost regulator simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurav_sdpl

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am not able to simulate the circuit, as at the output i am not getting boosted voltage , its same as input.

Their is no effect of duty cycle variation

boost regulator

What circuit? What simulator? It is impossible to locate the error without seeing your circuit.

Re: boost regulator

saurav_sdpl said:
I am not able to simulate the circuit, as at the output i am not getting boosted voltage , its same as input.

Their is no effect of duty cycle variation

chekc the inductor is storing energy or not....

boost regulator

If i configure a boost regulator circuit with mosfet.

And have a addition mosfet 1, with its drain connected to source of ist one and source of it grounded.
What effect it will give to the regukator circuit.

During simulation i saw if i remove the second mosfet, boosted voltage was around 6V with input 3.3v, and when i keep the mosfet, boosted voltage was around 10v, with same input.

Plz help

MODERATOR ACTION: topic merged by fragrance never made same topic in two post read forum rules next time you will get warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back