Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newbie in Proteus ARES and ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwan6996

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
proteus ares

hi all
im new here

i have a problem in ARES
how to create the board
that can be seen in output 3D visualization
hope u all can help me
TQ...

p/s:sorry for my bad english...

isis 7 professional how to view pcb

Hi,

You don't need to do anything special to see the board in 3D view. Just use footprints which have a 3d model attached. Most of the standart packages have a default 3d model already. If they don't, they will be drawn as solid extruded shapes in the 3d view.

If your problem is not seeing the actual pcb board itself, it's probabily because you forgot to define the edge of the board. To define it, select the line tool or similiar, then go to the "Board Edge" layer and draw a closed shape which will define the edge of your board. After you've done that, you should see the pcb in 3d view without problems.

Regards

ares 3d model

You'll also need to be using a PCB Level 2 or higher - no 3DV in standard feature set packages.

Iain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back