Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New software protection !! !! Strange Req.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed osama

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

Now If I have a new idea for software protection prevent its cracking , how can i sell such idea for some famous software companies and how to be sure of my rights and that no one will stole such idea !!!!

I don't think it's a weird request. It's natural to ask.

Until the software code will be executed by a microprocessor with unknown instruction set, nothing it's safe. If you find a company that don't understand that ironic and stupid ideea, get a lawyer and go grab their money. In fact nothing last forever, therefore even those companies agrees with lost profits as long as the new software releases grows their income.

Until then take a look at this web site
**broken link removed**

I think you should regist the patent or coppyright be fore you go to propose any software company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back