Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new graduate engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

1a2s3d4f

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,
i am new grad in EE and constantly have learn new things from the forum. first i want to say thank to all admin for bring such service to us. it is very helpful for me to have an idea of what expect in the working industry. i realized that EE is a field with many application. my question is where do i start from here. i don't want to continue going to school. i realize that searching for a job require much experience that i don't have. so can you guy point me out where should i begin.

currently, i am concentrate on learning simulation like orcad and pcb design. however, not sure this is a good way to start.

can you guy gives me light it pretty dark for me in this field.

thanks

for noice person I will recommand Proteous for simulation. It is lot easier than ORCAD, butr ORCAD is better for serious simulations.

best ways come from school

Hi,
i realize that searching for a job require much experience that i don't have. so can you guy point me out where should i begin.

Unless you have plans for further studies, what you should immediately do is to look for a job. You can not get experience, until you work. Industry also looks for freshers to be trained in any specific field. After a gap of few years from the college, you will not be considered a fresher and you are also likely to forget most of the theories you learnt in the class.You have to reinforce your education with practical experience from industry. So, my advice is to try again and again till you find a job.
Best of luck,
Laktronics.

did u asked for pcb design ? dont try ultiboard which electronics workbench provides with multisim. its rally tough to understand.however for basics u can just refer to it kind of touch'n'go. multisim is good simulation tool although which we use in our college.

Go hands on.
Get a job you like or start a hobby.
It is difficult to master completely, all at once.
You will learn in every thing you do, as you go along.

oh c'mon buddy u've done engineering.............deres no need to worry...........gttin a gud job in electronic industry depends on how well u've done in last yr
1. 60% for starters.................2. how well u remember ur basic concepts
if ur unable to meet the following requirements y not join a VLSI course or an embeded systems course since ur an ECC student!!!....................BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.