Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Neep help to design a Coupling circuit for Power line communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

umair121

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I need help designing a coupling circuit for Power Line communication for home automation. I will be using a powerlines FSK modem in my final project but initially i want to test my coupling circuit.

i am using this coupling circuit
Untitled.jpg

with a basic function generator and an oscilloscope but i am getting a very attenuated output at the receiver. can anyone help me with this problem or suggest me some other simple coupling circuit that can work with frequencies up to 200khz

Thanks

you can use TDA5051 for communication.

Yes TDA5051 is an option but my confusion lies with coupling circuit? can anyone help me with the coupling circuit to be used ?

i will be using
CY8CPLC10 fsk modem for my project from Cypress.

any schematic for a coupling circuit along with the ratings of the components use will be really helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back