Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to modify my walkie talkie radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

alikirkbas

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I bought two way walkie talkie radio when i was abroad.It works aroung 100 mhz i remember.I wanna modify it so that it will work aroung 400 mhz .is this possible
Thanx for ur interest

Not likely.

You can puchase a pair of good 446MHZ WT, for £10. Prob less on EB. Not worth even thinking about.

Regards
Ian

alikirkbas said:
I bought two way walkie talkie radio when i was abroad.It works aroung 100 mhz i remember.I wanna modify it so that it will work aroung 400 mhz .is this possible Thanx for ur interest
Changing the operating frequency from 100 to 400 Mhz involves a lot of mods in the oscillator sections, tunning every stages, including re designing the coils etc. Instead i too agree with the reply given by "m1anh". Cheers

Walkie-talkies for kids operate at 27MHz. Some use 49MHz.
100MHz is the FM broacast band where walkie-talkies are not used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back