Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to find sofware xilinx ise for fpga

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyzzun

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys,i search on gg but all vesion is very big size,so i can't download them,my teacher suggets that i find version 12.1,but all link on gg is deleted or not mediafire,so if anyone have link in mediafire,please help me

All of the ISE versions are pretty big as they include all components, even the ones you might not have licenses for. Unfortunately there isn't a cut-down version. I don't think it's worth getting 12.1 as it won't be much smaller than 12.4 and will have bugs that were resolved in later versions. Perhaps you could ask your teacher to download a copy if your Internet access is slow or limited?

don't forget to download software ModelSIM also to generate waveform for your coding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back