Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to build a low-cost carousel... pls suggest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

willydally

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking to build a carousel-like structure, on which i intend to place beakers(approx 6)... I need to design this structure in such a way that I should be able to control the rotation of this carousel by accurate amounts. I am quite certain this would involve a stepper motor but am not sure of the size, i would require for this.. Can you please suggest a way I can implement this structure ..In case you are unable to follow my description, pls follow the link below for a pic..
https://www.chemicals-technology.com/contractor_images/nima/image_5.jpg

We had a dispensing machine that used an rotary encoder to give the PLC its position. The plc sent a signal to a simple VFD driving a 3 ph. gearmotor with a chain drive. It was very simple and durable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back