Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need such a wave form and controlit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AATank

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i hav a DC input some wat 9V to max 12 V
and the controling of it is remote not were the action is to be taken
the wave form will be of the sort of square wave form wtith very low frequency of about 0.01 or so and it is to be increased remotely

is it possible if yes reply
note: i hav no AC input der

Also, what do you need pls really?
Is your external controlled-lowfreq.-gen existing or is to build too?
Do you need only such cotroller, if what kind of thinh & for what exactly?
Maybe you can sketch some blocks...
K.

AATank

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
If Im right; you need a voltage between 9 to 12 v and wish it to switch on/of with some very low frequency as 0.01Hz or such Minutes?
Also practically a variable voltage power supply with constantly /permanent switchability on/off...
Is these switch-control a plus signal/wire or are only the voltages to switch on-off on hes source?
K.

AATank

i treid my best to xplain if need some thing more ask me quetions plz

OK AATank,
Its fein;also, you need a voltage that is one time 9V, after them/next time or switching into other "stage" is 12V.
You do control (per potentiometer?)the time duration of 12V (at the source of the switched voltage_away of the engine), but what about time duration/controlling of 9V?
What are the min & max times of these both time scales, how much current needs the electronic magnets?
I cannot see the coupling/controlling or coordination between all 4 pistons...
K.

AATank

i dnt knw any ting wat u say me imba noooooooooob

so wat i need to do i want this
so wat to do??

Hallo,
Tell me pls only how much current you need to the 4 outputs & do you wish to control the 4voltages (between 9 & 12 V) at the source & the frequency/time duration too or where?
K.

AATank

see i want to control the magnatizein power of the magnet its useless controllin voltage rather i prefer current controllin

the amount of current is not decided yet but as the current increses the moagnet gets more powerful as more power full high freqency i.e. the change in polarity will be fast. so the more spped the speed is to be controled so the freqency and current shuld also be controled proportionaly mathamatically i dnt hav idea can u do any thing means can u calculate wat amt will i need?? i am thing of usin 9v battery the defult current in it is may be 1A i dont know exactly will cheak it out and tell

my xams goin on so was late in rply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back