happyprince

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
reference voltage ic

Hi,

I am looking for an ic which can generate a very accurate reference voltage of 150mv from input voltage of 5 volts or 3.3 volts or 1.8 volts.

HappyPrince

refernce voltage

Use ADR510 from nalog Devices it is a 1 V reference ( so it can work with all the three voltages incated ) and it is quite accurate.
Package SOT23 ( 3*3 mm)

Mandi

reference voltage zener

FANT said:
Use ADR510 from nalog Devices it is a 1 V reference ( so it can work with all the three voltages incated ) and it is quite accurate.
Package SOT23 ( 3*3 mm)

Mandi

Thanks for ur help but by mentioning 3 voltages i mean that i have the fascility to use any of them. i.e. i am not concern what input voltage ic require; but i am more interested in 150mv refererence. I have seen few ics from maxim-ic but the lowest refernce voltage they generate is 1.25v but none of those ics generate a refernce voltage as low as 150mv.
I would even try a circuit which do not employ more than 1 resistor or capacitor.

HappyPrince

Re: reference voltage ic

Plus, use a resistor ladder to achieve your target!!

Regards,

Re: reference voltage ic

Assum that you have 5 voltage form regulator IC, you can have 150mV by 2 resistors. 33K and 1K , accurate depented by resistor in use.

reference voltage ic

I am currently using resister divider for generating +150mv. But i have to use some better technique . And i also need voltage reference of -150mv from -5 volts :?

HappyPrince

i think the state of the art is 0.6v and 0.3v references, all of these use internal divider from a 1.25v bandgap - note that minimum supply is about 1.4v for any of them to show this point.

another approach is to use current references - a ptat current plus a ctat current summed across a small resistor will give bandgap action on any resistor you put in: 1mV to ...

as for negative voltage reference, the IC wont care! use -5v supply as GND, use GND as +5v supply and you will get a -5+1.25v bandgap. divide down to get -150mV.

hope this helps!

three kinds voltage reference:zener, bandgap, current source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…