Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need project help in automatic wagon loading system

Status
Not open for further replies.

vighnesh chodankar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i am a newbie to this forum. i am doing my final year m.e project on automatic wagon loading and stacking system. i am setting up an hmi/scada scheme for the project. plz any1 help me in how to go through the project and what all things will be required to set up hmi. plz its urgent. :sad:

This sounds like you'll put a large robotic arm next to a wagon. It will need a camera, controlled by a computer program, to recognize the position of the wagon, its height, the location of the cargo, its size, etc.

The cargo will need to have lifting hooks attached, or rings, or supports, or stilts, so that the arm can lift it off the ground.

Start by defining the project requirements in a point form spec, like any component spec, but for your system. Define Scope, budget, inputs , processes and outputs. After this only, consider how to do it or ask how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back